Does your skin feel stagnated, puffy, do you suffer from dull skin, flare-ups and break-outs? Let us help you with 5 easy steps to gain back and restore radiance back to your face.
Do you ever feel that after days of enjoyment, there's always a punishment? A very undeserved punishment? Well, you are not alone. After the festive season you might feel you want to start a whole new you to start feeling better.
Our habits and life choices are visible on our faces and skin almost immediately. An incompatible diet and no movement will show off as stagnation, puffiness, dull skin, flare-ups and break-outs.
The lucky fact is, that fixing these concerns is much easier than you think.
Here are our top 5 tips for restoring radiance after the festive period
- Go back to your routine. There’s no need to fix something that’s not broken. Maybe your skincare routine fell apart a bit during the holidays, and now it’s time to go back to the routine that you know works for you. Our guide to skincare routine that works can also help you to find the right routine, if you feel lost in the middle of all the information and different skincare products.
- Keep it simple. Even though your skin seems to be acting up, try to keep it simple. Adding more actives will make your skin more prone to reactions. Aim to clean your diet, get daily fresh air and stick with your skincare routine and you will see the results in your skin.
- Gentle exfoliation. Sometimes gentle exfoliation is needed to shed old skin cells and improve skin hydration levels. Choose a gentle acid toner or exfoliator for the best results.
- Add a glow-boosting oil to your routine. Facial oils form a protective barrier to your skin, regulates sebum production and makes skin feel soft and supple. Glow & Revitalize Oil Serum contains 13 organic plant oils that provide the skin the vitamin boost it needs.
- Face massage two times a week. Face massage is the fix for dull skin as it increases circulation to the facial tissue, resulting in brighter, youthful-looking skin. By stimulating lymphatic drainage, facial massage removes toxins and reduces puffiness – needed especially after eating a salty dish (or two).
Please share your best tips on gaining back radiance with me and the others!